Sporting a new bright look, the 2021 Worth Mach 1 Maxload is back on the field this year. This proven piece of technology was one of our hottest selling ASA bats last year. Shoot for the fence with the extra whip from the max loaded super barrel!
With a four-piece, 100% composite construction, these slowpitch bats are long-lasting, forgiving on mishits, and offer more plate coverage than ever before with an extended sweet spot. Made in the USA and manufactured out of Worth's CF100 carbon fiber, the MACH 1 softball bats come with a true-to-weight feel that helps increase overall bat speed. The CF100 combines with the revolutionary Quad Comp and uses a urethane joint to increase flex, enhance whip, optimize performance, and guarantee that you crush balls over the centerfield fence with ease. Under the barrel, Worth has also applied their Flex 100 technology which provides a stiff feel with a collar that creates an optimal flex point for unbeatable bat speed and distance on contact.
This 2021 Worth MACH 1 maxload 13.5" Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WM21MA) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 13.5-inch barrel length, and a maxloaded (.5 oz) swing weight for more whip through the zone on a huge barrel. With multiple certification stamps, this model is approved for play only in USA Softball (ASA) Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments.
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Max Loaded Swing Weight
- Color Scheme: Green and Black
- Four-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Quad Comp Increases Flex, Optimizes Performance, & Extends The Sweet Spot
- CF100 Uses A 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel For Unbelievable Durability
- Flex 50 Technology Delivers An Ultra Thin Handle With Unmatched Whip
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Forgiving On Mishits
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Approved for Play only in USA Softball (ASA) Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments.
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA